May 29, 2010

A special thank you to Cindy Taylor Oates and Rene'e Plains

My sisters and I would like to send a special thank you to Cindy (Taylor Made Designs) and Renee (Liberty Star).
I have been friends with Cindy and Renee for more years than I can count.
With their help and guidance we had a successful Spring Market.
Cindy's Booth
So.......Renee was either not at her booth or busy everytime I went by to take a picture so
I am adding this one.
Renee, Cindy and other " Circle of Friends" were celebrating Renee's new book.


1 comment:

  1. Aloha-

    Thanks for blogging about your Quilt Market activities!

    As a vendor at Quilt Market, I do not always get out and look at all the beautiful booths so thanks for sharing!!

    That's pretty cool you let your readers know what went on!!


    Douglas Eagleson
    President, Kona Bay Fabrics

    ReplyDelete