September 7, 2010

Patterns from Spring Market

I am not sure why I never posted these pattern so I guess I will do it now.
"Winter Memories of Christmas" is a block of the month pattern. This pattern was designed years and years ago and classes taught but never put into a pattern. It is now. It is hand appliqued and hand quilted.
"Chickadees" is one of my favorites.
"Seasons End" love this basket. Stitched by hand is a first in a series of hand stitched containers.
"Weeping Cherry Tree" is a tree I really wanted in my garden but the lack of lots of sunlight in the woods just wasn't going to allow it to flourish.
From Friends and Family is a line of patterns that will be made by the sisters and their family and friends. The first in this series is in memories of one of our brother-in-laws who passed away. The first one featured is "Heavenly Stars". There are two different settings for this quilt, one easier then the other. We picked a whole line of fabric to do this and we will continue to do this with the future quilts in this collection. As you can see from the pictures below, the first one is easier then the second.

"16 1/4 Hours" This quilt is made from a jelly roll -16 patch, a charm pack - 4 patch and a layer cake - hour glass. Hence the name. Pattern for a pincushion is also included in the pattern.








1 comment: